Monday, June 13, 2011

My solution for a case of the Mondays.

I really hate it when people say they have a case of the Mondays, but I am saying it anyways.  I had a great weekend (with pictures to follow since I am on my work computer), and therefore I am miserable at work.

My older sister is getting married in December, and just put down an offer with her fiance on a cute little townhouse in our hometown.  Of course, I showed her Olioboard, and she's been going crazy planning their new house.  We got on the topic of kitchens the other day, and I mentioned how much I loved it when people painted their cabinets a fun color to brighten up their kitchen.  Yall know I am all about the color!

So here's some inspiration I found while trying to escape this gray furry cubicle prison I am experiencing.




I think the brighter, the better! I really like the idea of mixing it up some (if you really want something funky) by using multiple colors! Like this:



Now, if only my mom would let me paint her cabinets. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister will let you paint her cabinets! These are so pretty...I love the light green. Have a great day! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!