Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New DIY: Gallery Wall

My room at home feels very thrown together.  I went through different phases throughout high school and random college summers, so there are about 4 different directions going on in my space.  I will post pictures once I get home from the furry cubicle prison, but right now I want to show yall some inspiration I found for one wall in my room. 

These gallery walls have been EVERYWHERE recently, and I LOVE that you can get creative with them.  It is one fad that you can really personalize.  Here are some things I am drawing from for inspiration:





I will definitely keep yall updated on my advances! I have a feeling I will have some good before and after pictures of my whole room by the end of this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!