Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Plan

Ok, so here's the down low.

For those of you who haven't already read My Story, I am a college student home for the summer in the Charleston, SC area.  I am working a cubicle desk job at a company that shall remain nameless, and to put it bluntly, I'm bored to tears on a daily basis.  No seriously, I print out pictures of random happy things on my company computer and tape them to my cube just to remain sane (if you can consider that process sanity in the first place).  Anyways, my wonderful and much wiser older sister (I know you're reading this) inspired me to start a blog about my many creative adventures, just for something fun to fill my day.  I loved the idea because it not only fills my days with something creative (even at a desk), but it gives me a digital portfolio to go back and look at the fun things I've done.  Everyone can use a little reminder every now and then. 

I have a vision for the way I want to live my life, and the things I want to do.  At the end of the day, I want to be able to say that I inspired someone.  I rely heavily on my faith to get me through the everyday hustle and bustle, and if my creativity can help someone else do the same, I will be one happy camper.  So please stick with me people, as I am pretty new to this whole blogging thing. (Any advice would be greatly appreciated!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!