Monday, June 20, 2011

Some fresh air for ya!

This past weekend, my boyfriend, Cameron, and I drove up to Lake Keowee in upstate SC to camp with his family for the weekend.  He and I have been dating for about 8 months now, so I have gotten really close and comfortable with his family.  We get along really well, and I always have a good time with them.  I, of course, forgot to bring my camera on our little adventure, so please excuse the iPhone pics.
First and foremost, this is my boyfriend, Cameron. He's wearing my frat-tastic sunglasses, because as you can probably tell, they aren't really his style.

This was the view from our campsite.  Anyone that knows me can tell you that I honestly love the lake way more than the beach, so needless to say, I was smitten.

This is Cameron's baby niece, Ansley.  His mom, her mom, and I were playing Sorry while it was raining.  Although, it was short-lived because Ansley liked picking up and playing with all the different colored pieces on the board.

Ansley's mom, Whitney, had bought her some sparklers, but you can see who ended up playing with them.

Cameron lovessss to fish, so it's not rare that I look around and can only find him near some water. We thought this picture was too funny because that little bitty fish tried to bite his grasshopper lure that was about the size of him.  Ambitious little guy, huh?

Anyways, more to come soon! I think I may have some very exciting news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!