Tuesday, July 19, 2011

gallery wall update

These past couple of weeks, I have been working on putting together pieces for my future gallery wall.  This is what I have come up with so far:

I bought the plates for really cheap at Home Goods and TjMaxx.  The two canvases, mirror, cross, and FAITH letters were bought at AC Moore.  I searched everywhere for a small cross and mirror to use on the wall, but found these paintable DIY ones instead.  I am still deciding what to do on those.  I bought the 2 larger frames with the wide matting at Target. 


Also while in Target, I saw this.  My alarm clocks have always been strictly functional, but I really like this for my bedside table.  Its functional, but clean and chic. 

I am researching paint colors and pillow combos now, so I will have more to show in a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!