Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

Well ya'll, it's Monday. So, instead of focusing on all the dreary things that lie ahead of me for this day, I choose to recall happier times and tell ya'll about my most recent adventures!

So, for the 4th, I flew up to D.C. to visit my freshman college roommate, Ashley.  We drove up to her aunt's house in Pittsburgh to stay and go to a Kenny Chesney concert.  I am a HUGE country music fan, but Kenny has not always been one of my favorites.  He totally changed my mind with this concert.  He was awesome! Plus, Billy Currington and Zac Brown Band were there too.  We had so much fun!

Her aunt surprised us by renting a limo so that we could arrive to Kenny in style!

This man had a little too much fun.  The concert hadn't even started yet.

Yesterday, Cameron and I went up to my Nana's lake house to hang out on the dock and fish a little bit.  I was told that I was not throwing my catfish rod out far enough and that the marshmellows I was putting on the hooks were too big.  10 minutes later, I caught this:

Did I mention I was the only one to catch a fish that day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!