Monday, July 11, 2011

My newest dream: an ORGANIZED art studio

See the emphasis on organized?  Anyone that knows me knows that I am anything but that.  However,  I really do dream of one day having a whole room in my house devoted to creativity.  A little sanctuary with bright and happy walls, with tons of light flowing in, and a HUGE table to work on.  Im getting chills just thinkin about it!  Let me help you relate:






Maybe one day, I will have one! Until then, I will be taking up all of my mother's dining room space. 

P.S. I am slowly working on my gallery wall.  I have bought some cool frames and other pieces to hang up, and I am contemplating some more.  Ill keep yall updated!

3 comments:

  1. I love these ideas!

    AND the new banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Especially the top one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and organized spaces. I would love an arts n crafts studio for my kids

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!