Wednesday, September 14, 2011

all the rage

If it hasn't already been made obvious by my lack of dedication to this blog lately, the direction I am taking with it will be changing a little bit.  Being back at school and being SUPER busy beyond belief, most of my future posts will be updates on my crazy life.

I also just recently joined pinterest.com.  I am absolutely obsessed, so follow me!

Last night, I had a bunch of my friends from freshman year over for Fiesta night.  We hadn't seen each other or all been in the same room in like 3 years, so I planned a little get together.  We had so much fun! We sat around and talked about funny stories and memories (we all lived together in a co-ed dorm, so there was lots to discuss).  It was awesome to catch up!


Also, my best friend and freshman roommate, Ashley, and I are going today to get feather hair extensions.  I have been wanting to for a while, and haven't had the guts.  I think her going with me gave me a little kick in the pants.  I am not sure what color I am going to get yet, but I'll be sure to take pictures of the final results and post them.

Here's where I am drawing some inspiration:



Also, the Clemson vs. Auburn game is this weekend.  GO TIGERS! Stay tuned :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!