Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I promise, I'm still here.

I know that my 2 followers have been chomping at the bit to find out what happened to Jena?! Hah, not really, but I am going to tell you anyways.  I did end up getting my haircut..


 Then I spent a whole week at Folly Beach with Cameron and his family.


I dug a hole for Cameron's niece, Ansley, to play in.


While he fished (shocker).


And we had interesting wildlife encounters with a pelican and some crabs. 



Then it was back to school, and Cameron was staying in Charleston for his co-op (internship) with Bosch.  It has been tough being up at school without him.  But, we get to see each other a lot for football games and other festivities.  Speaking of that..


Clemson beat Troy this weekend! GO TIGERS! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!