Monday, September 19, 2011

Just another mundane monday..

I am pretty sure I have expressed my hatred for Mondays before on this blog, but incase I haven't done it enough... I HATE Mondays.  It means it is the beginning of another week of school is starting and that Cameron just drove away from my apartment less than 24 hours ago for another week.  Bleh.

Anyways, I am stuck in the library (very clearly studying) for a test I have tomorrow.  Sad thing is, this is the highlight of my week.  Literally from now on, I will have nothing planned for my weeknights.  I need a hobby.

This weekend was a good one though.  Cameron headed up Friday night, we hung out, and went to bed early because we had the big 12:00 Auburn game coming up the next day.  Things get interesting in Clemson, SC at 8 am on a gameday.  It was a little chilly, but ended up being a nice day.  Here's some pics:



Me and Cameron with our nephew-dog Riggs


This is me and my old roommate Fletcher! Check out her new blog!


Riggs belongs to Fletcher and her boyfriend, Eric.  Needless to say, he was the main focus of our tailgating on Saturday.  


Eric got Riggs just in time, because I have been chomping at the bit to get a puppy for a long time now.  With school limiting my time and disposable income, it hasn't been possible.  Thanks to Eric, I can get my puppy fix. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!