Tuesday, January 31, 2012

candid lucy(fer)

Meet Lucy.

Although, I mostly call her Lucifer, Lucycat, LuLu, little bi#$%, etc. Plus, she's about 5 lbs. heavier than that picture now.  She has a lot of hobbies, including (but not limited to) hiding under furniture waiting to attack your legs when you walk by, laying "bombs" (as my dad calls them) in her litterbox that you can smell all through the house, scratching at the carpet waiting to get into various rooms of the house, biting, sniffing, shedding, etc.  There is very little room in there for cuddling and loving, though it happens once in a blue moon.  My sister adopted Lucy from a shelter her senior year of college (we still think she was going through a quarter-life crisis), but nonetheless, she became part of the family when my she moved back in home after graduation.  

Don't get me wrong, there are times when I really love the cat.  Like when I get to make her run in circles until she's dizzy with a laser pointer, or put her in random objects and watching her try to get out.  I especially like jumping out and attacking her for once.  In all honesty, she's part of the family, and I love the little nugget.  

I thought this post would be a light and humorous one, reflecting on all the weird circumstances I have caught the cat in. Enjoy:


Lucy watching T.V.


Lucy hiding in Lauren's wedding presents.


Lucy's rather large backside perched at the window (her favorite spot)


We found Victoria's Secret..


Sometimes her fat butt can't fit out of that tube, so it drags behind her.


Yes, she is in that bag.


Literally shocked when I found her here..


What kind of crazy things do your pets do? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!