Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Macon (Bacon)

I was going through my blog posts the other day and realized that I do not have any up to date pictures of my little man.  What kind of mama am I? The little tyke is growing up so fast and he is super smart.  He already knows how to sit, lay down, shake and roll over!  Next on the list is teaching him how to play dead. 





I took all of those pictures during a trip to Folly Beach when he was still a little baby.  Then there's my series of obsessive Instagram pictures of him.  I can't believe how much he has grown! 




He was still pretty small in those pictures too.  This was his first time fishing! 


And this was from his first time in the boat!  He was so at home.  Although, he did fall in the water once and I about had a heart attack.




He loves to sleep under the covers! My beagle Bogey used to love to do the same thing. 




He loves Aunt LaLa and Uncle Bo! (He loves the bone I had in my hand even more.. look at that death stare)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!