Tuesday, August 27, 2013

out of the question!

What is out of the question, you ask? 

Starting up a whole 'nother blog.  Ain't happenin. 

So, I will continue with my habit of prolonged absences, and just jump right in with what's going on now! 

Welp, We're getting married!  Woo Hoo! 

  

So there is a whole lot of this going on...


Macon is still, well, Macon..


And my job is going pretty well!  I just this past week got offered a trial run on the morning show.  I love live radio, I really do.. it is much more natural than sitting behind a microphone planning out your every move.  The hours, though, are kicking my butt.  I am ready to wreck my iPhone as it screams at 4:30 am, but singing "they see me rollinnnn" in my head at 3 pm has it's perks. 

But let's get real, ya'll just want to hear about the wedding plans! 

Rustic Wedding favours ... Wedding ideas for brides, grooms, parents & planners ... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-gold-wedding-planner/id498112599?ls=1=8  ... The Gold Wedding Planner iPhone App.  Mercury Candleholders #WestElm  Flower Girl  flowers
hoola hoop+lights and garland=AMAZING!Hydrangea in galvanized buckets. Love the kraft paper programs tied with twine  i would love to paint mason jars to look like this for the tables
adorable cornhole board barn ...
. Burlap and white wedding weddings Hanging lights and twigs!
lanterns on wood blocks and galvanized buckets 

That pretty much sums it up!  So excited!  The big day is in November, so be prepared for a parade of wedding festivities and recaps! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!