Monday, September 9, 2013

bachelorette madness

One of the things about wedding planning that I was not looking forward to "checking" off my list was my bachelorette weekend, just because that meant it was over. 
 
Cameron and I are totally that couple that spends every waking hour together.
 
I know, it's sickening.
 
But, he really is my best friend.  And all of my girlfriends have significant others that they consider their best friends.  So, girl time is very limited these days.  Especially since most of them live at least an hour away from me, and one of them wayyyyyy too far away in Ohio.
 
So this past weekend was really important to me.  Some uninterrupted girl time with literally the best girls in the entire world.  I promise, my friends are better than yours.  Sorry, not sorry.
 
Ready for a recap?  Strap on your party pants!
 
 
(excuse our French, but it's funny)
 
We rented a house on IOP for the weekend and spent Friday night in with our PJ's, some wine, and some bachelorette games. They emailed Cam with some questions I had to answer, kind of like a Newlywed game, and I did pretty dang good!  I got most of the answers right.. even the ones with 2 or 3 parts with Cam's commentary.  We may know each other a little too well.
 
 
 
Saturday we spent the whole day at the beach!
We sunbathed, read magazines, gossiped, ate lunch at the windjammer, and got hit on by some random bachelor party containing hairy chests and one busted eyelid.  You know, the usual.
 
 
 
Saturday night, we got all dolled up and headed to dinner at Southend Brewery with our obnoxious bachelorette get ups.  The rest of the night was even more obnoxious, but what can you do?
 
 
All in all, I had an amazing weekend.  It was so nice to just have all of my girls in one place. We laughed, cried, ate, drank, and got a little crazy. 
 
Now, to the altar!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!