Monday, September 23, 2013

wedding DIY put to the test!

I hope that most of you have heard of Pintrosity.

The blog that basically sums up my life: failure to complete Pinterest projects correctly or at all.

Considering it is such a beautiful day in the Lowcountry, I plan to spend the rest of it outside and divulging into all the Pinterest projects I have planned for the wedding. 

Since it is OFFICIALLY 2 months away.  Gasp! 

Photo: Officially 2 months til our big day! Holy crap! @camoferg

Anywho, I have the following projects to get started on today:

1. Paint our wedding cornhole board set
Inspiration:

Corn hole #shopkick #summerparty

2. Spray paint vases/tin cans of various size and nature with various shades and colors
Inspiration:

spray paint cans in gold and copper colors

3. Create and paint bunting banners
Inspiration:

just married bunting 

bunting, bunting, bunting, i LOVE

4. Design our Instagram hashtag sign for the gift table
Inspiration:

sign

The results (good or bad) will be updated!

Happy crafting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!