Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Here's Your Sign

As some of you may know, I make a living as a co-host on a morning country radio show. This comes with both perks and pitfalls.  These "Here's Your Sign" moments could probably fall in both categories at times.

You remember this, right? 



If not, do better.

Let me preface this with the fact that I LOVE my listeners.  I really do.  Their rosy necks and all.

But sometimes, they are just plain dumb. 

For example:
A couple weeks ago, we were talking about your favorite local place to eat in Charleston.  LOCAL being the key word; even explained not to call in and name chain restaurants.

Jim Bob called in and said "Oh, I love Bojangles." 
... "Nope, we don't want to hear a chain restaurant! What local restaurant do you love to eat at?"
...."Oh, then probably Ryan's." 

Then there was today.
My phoner of the day was
 "What is the best excuse to call out of work?"

Billy Mae got on Facebook and said 
"Idk.. I am not one to call out of work.  Dang my father for my strong work ethic!"
To which I replied, "Wow, that's great!  What do you do?"
"I'm a stay at home mom."

...............................................................



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear what ya think!